JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Having a bubblegum reaction to a fast food drive through worker is pretty low. It's cheap, crappy food that you get handed to you in a bag in just a few minutes by a teen/20 something that isn't paid enough to care if it's tasty. You got a hot meal, you got it cheap, you got it fast. Put the gun away and eat, Rambo

Having a bubblegum reaction to a fast food drive through worker is pretty low. It's cheap, crappy food that you get handed to you in a bag in just a few minutes by a teen/20 something that isn't paid enough to care if it's tasty. You got a hot meal, you got it cheap, you got it fast. Put the gun away and eat, Rambo
It was probably a rival taco bell crew.

If there is any doubt that there is some significant percentage of the US populace who would go off the deep end if SHTF, think about all the Karens/Kens and just plain idiots out there who are already there. I predict such people wouldn't last one week if there was no ROL and the people they went off on were themselves armed. One of the reasons they go off like that is because they think they can get away with it.

If there is any doubt that there is some significant percentage of the US populace who would go off the deep end if SHTF, think about all the Karens/Kens and just plain idiots out there who are already there. I predict such people wouldn't last one week if there was no ROL and the people they went off on were themselves armed. One of the reasons they go off like that is because they think they can get away with it.
BINGO!!!!!
There is is right there! The woman was arrested and bond set 1 million. Want to bet she is out in days? That she ends up with NOTHING done to her? If she is not out in days we will hear the screaming about racism. She will claim someone there made a racist comment or such. NO WAY IN HELL will she do real time for this. So of course she will learn NOTHING from this. I have long said people who go off and "just can't control themselves" would be VERY capable of control if their actions caused them pain.

150751776998465_129446698464_11578117_1762870107_n.jpg

Gotta take the good with the bad with CC as it is a right. Only exception is that the bad need dealt with in an appropriate manor.
YEP! I am 100% in favor of everyone being able to carry. I am also 100% in favor of those who pull some stunt like this spending a LONG time where they can't hurt anyone. If this was her first time doing something like this I would give her another chance after a LONG prison term. If that does not teach her? She should be removed from the society she does not want to live in for good.

The woman was arrested and bond set 1 million. Want to bet she is out in days?
I'll take that bet. With bail set at 1 million, unless her parents are wealthy she ain't getting out. Even if she finds a bondsman willing to bail her out she would have to pay a premium of 10-15%. She's only 19 - I doubt she could pony up $100,000-150,000 on her own. If her parents were wealthy she probably wouldn't be eating at Taco Bell. Her only hope would be a real big GoFundMe campaign or some "civil rights" group getting behind her and getting a judge to rule that her bail was set unreasonably high. Don't see either scenario playing out in a matter of days. So what do you want to bet - $20? Tell me how many days you think she'll be out in and I'll PM you with a PO Box where you can mail my $20.
:s0067:

Probably another fan of constitutional carry.
She probably wouldn't recognize the Constitution if it was stuck to the end of her nose. I'll bet you $20 she went to a public school.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top