JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$140
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my precision TACMOD buttstock.

Designed and refined by competition at the US ARMY MARKSMANSHIP UNIT.

This works with any platform that can except a AR-15 buffer tube.

** AR15 carbine length buffer tube / uses standard carbine buffer and spring (not included).

There's a reason why the US ARMY MARKSMANSHIP UNIT uses these.. there (in my opinion) the best fully adjustable buttstock available.

* adjustable length of pull
* adjustable cheek riser
* adjustable cant
* Limbsaver butt plate

I had this on a long distance precision AR that I sold however this is equally home on any chassis platform that accepts AR buffer tubes and 100% solves getting a proper cheek weld on a scoped AK (with AK to AR stock adapter).

* Selling to fund a different project

It has eight QD sling swivel sockets on both sides and I've installed the "optional" picatinny rail for monopod attachment along its sand sock rest (bottom of stock), a new castle nut and Geissele end plate complete this item / looks new ~ in excellent condition.

Obviously you can use this for any type of competitive shooting but it's also great for any and all of your needs / general purpose use & you'll look good doing it.

These are $270 dollars plus shipping and the rail / new parts I've got $300 dollars into this stock.

A "steal" @ $140 dollars cash / I won't respond to low-ball offers

Thanks for looking

IMG_20210316_220306549~2.jpg IMG_20210316_220255877_MP~2.jpg IMG_20210316_220236448~2.jpg IMG_20210316_220217756~2.jpg IMG_20210316_220208492~2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews