JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The other day someone tackled a guy shooting up an apartment complex. This time the people in a bar tackled the shooter, who then got up and ran away. 3 wounded, 1 critical. 38 special revolver.

It didn't work out so well for Dawn Hochsprung and Mary Sherlach. Be armed and shoot 'em in the face is a better policy in my book. No need to hold thenm for the cops.
Yep, in this case there was zero punishment for the perp who shot 3 poeple (1 in critical condition). Also he is free to do it again.

The reason for punishment is to make sure they don't do it again and also to prevent others from doing it. We all know in Pdx there is no effective law enforcement for shootings. There have been 579 shootings from jan 1, 2021 to July 3, 2021. If all the crims can expect is the mild discomfort of being tackled, the number of these incidents will only rise.

Last Edited:
Recalling a mid-90s incident at a Los Angeles area conference center where a shooter burst into a law enforcement officers training session. His shots wounded several officers and killed at least one. Not one officer returned fire; instead a large (but unknown) number of them quickly joined in disarming and physically restraining the shooter, who did not survive the incident.

Get a cat

OUConAGpExkW_10099_700.jpg

Where I work...I can not carry a gun.
The same could be said for others as well

Tackling may be option...in any event....even if I could carry a gun where I work , the outlook , if not the options are the same :
Do whatever it takes to survive.
Andy

Where I work...I can not carry a gun.
The same could be said for others as well

Tackling may be option...in any event....even if I could carry a gun where I work , the outlook , if not the options are the same :
Do whatever it takes to survive.
Andy
Also, while it is not illegal to carry at a bar in Oregon, it is in Washington, it is not wise to be drinking while carrying.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top