Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

tac vest at the army surpluss

Discussion in 'Preparedness & Survival' started by GUNNY, Apr 30, 2010.

1. GUNNY

GUNNY DAMASCUS OREGON Member

the damascus army surpluss shop has some nice tac vest for $50.00, holds 8 30rnd mags, cross draw chest holster fits lots of diff size frames med to large, 6 dbl stack pistol mags or 9 single stack mags. molli syst compat,:gun01:

2. numbnutz

numbnutz molalla Active Member

Very cool. I heard that they have moved and aren't at the place where they had the old helicopter is this true? I haven't been in along time and was thinking about going to check them out.

3. GUNNY

yup they did move, not far, they still have the chopper but it's in the back lot with all the mill truck's. last time i was there they were out of the black vest but had the orig u.s cammo,also 30 RND AK mags fit pretty good in it.

4. concealer

concealer oregon New Member

wheres it at now?

5. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

By any chance do you know if they have a large selection of "fat 50's", ammo cans not the ladies, for sale?

SF-

6. GUNNY

CONCEALER, it's next to boring bark, it's called alley cat surpluss, you can still find it as sargent gator's direction wise.

SILVERFOX, they have lots of ammo cans.

7. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

We have a vendor here that sells great condition ammo cans, I am specifically looking for the "fat .50's". It is the "super size me" of .50 cal ammo cans.

SF-

8. GUNNY

I usualy go there every two weeks, next time i'm there i can check and see, i'll PM you if they have them. (the fat 50's)

9. timbernet

timbernet Boring, Oregon Member

Not Boring Bark - but Mount Scott Fuel --- Boring Bark is down Highway 212, the surplus store is on 282.

10. GUNNY

OOPS thats right, i dont know why i thought boring bark, good looking out timbernet

11. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

Great! I drove by a while back and thought they had gone out of business. Good to see they are still around. I'll visit again when I'm home.

Keith