JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They don't have a web site yet. I got it at the PDX gun show. They are based out of Manzanita, OR. He said that he will most likely be at the pdx shows from now on and a few others.

He seems like a pretty legit loader. I asked a lot of questions about his process and specs on the ammo, and he appeared to have an honest answer to every question. More than I can say for some of the other ammo manufacturers in the area.

I talked to the guy from TRASK at shotshow this year, he was sharing a booth with Mike, the guy from Grizzly Cartridge. Good guys, very knowledgeable, spent a lot of time talking about tearing apart camdexes and ammoloads. I will testify that at least in theory, those guys know what they're doing.

Didn't he have more than one variety of 45 auto?

Yes, that's true.

There were two different hollow point types, I don't really know the big difference except one was designated for LE, and the other wasn't; and two different FMJ types, one was a flat nose, while the other was rounded. The total variety is 4.

The difference, if I recall correctly, is that that the LE boxes have less "flash" with the powder. I don't know jack about this, nor do I care, as I'm buying ammunition for its efficiency to work under stressful environments.

The man selling me the ammunition (45 AUTO) said he uses it (hp ammo) without any problems in his 1911 (IIRC). I didn't believe him, but then again I don't own a 1911.

I wish they had a location that wasn't so far from the Wash. Co. area.

It could be random, but I bought two boxes of .223. After 20 rounds with a 36 inch group, I threw the rest away. Before all the critics jump n me, this is a rifle that holds half MOA all day and one MOA with my daughter shooting. As soon as I switched to a mag of match ammo, right back to normal. Sorry but I am a little scared away.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top