JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got a new T/C Dimension rifle for Xmas and no longer need this Barrel....T/C Encore 300 Win. Mag...26" blued...This is in good shape, about 50-60 rounds through it and very accurate....Bluing is perfect with normal frame marks above the lug...Weaver scope base and storage sock included...

Located in Aumsville OR

Can't figure how to change the title but the price is reduced
Now Asking $150.00....Will ship USPS Priority in the USA add $20.00

Last Edited:
I got a new T/C Dimension rifle for Xmas and no longer need this Barrel....T/C Encore 300 Win. Mag...26" blued...This is in good shape, about 50-60 rounds through it and very accurate....Bluing is perfect with normal frame marks above the lug...Weaver scope base and storage sock included...

Located in Aumsville OR

Can't figure how to change the title but the price is reduced
Now Asking $150.00....Will ship USPS Priority in the USA add $20.00
Other than the base is there any sights?

I would like to to buy it at $150, the only thing is I am working in Sheridan for this week. Do you ever come to the Salem area?
I am in Salem every couple of days.

7505 harmony rd. Sheridan or. 97378- just off hwy 22 to the coast.
You can call me @ 503-881-1897 Rick
Call if you are coming this way so I can bring cash.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top