T/C .54 Cal Renegade Muzzleloader (is back!)

Reactions
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Goldendale
State
Washington
Zip Code
First off, after a 3 for 3 record of listings here where the potentially "serious" buyers flaked (the last and biggest flake being for this rifle), I will no longer "hold" any item I'm advertising without a deposit. I'm courteous to the extreme, but there seems to be no reciprocity. I hope that none of the rest of you advertising to sell here go through it. That said, this is a fine rifle in great condition. It has a rubber butt pad, an aftermarket ram rod, adjustable rear sight, and avery nice sling. The barrel is bright and the rifling is good. It's only been shot a few times and is a great shooter. I'll include a box of assorted bullets, and patches. If you are picking it up in person I'll include a couple ounces of FF Pyrodex and some caps to get you started. However, if I ship, I cannot include those in the package. The price is $300. No FFL transfer is required and I can ship to you. Most shipping in our region is cheaper than the drive to Goldendale for a great many of you. If you have questions or want additional phoys just ask. I MAY be able to deliver as far as The Dalles (again with a deposit) if that helps, but it will be according to my schedule - ie if I have shopping or an appt. there. It would generally be in the early AM - before 9AM - because my car does not have a functional A/C.

DSCF0385.jpg DSCF0386.jpg DSCF0387.jpg DSCF0388.jpg DSCF0389.jpg DSCF0390.jpg DSCF0392.jpg DSCF0394.jpg DSCF0396.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Gordon is a great guy, highly recommend doing business with him.
    • NWGN
  • Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Have done several transfers through this shop. All were pleasant experiences. Folks were friendly and pleasant, prices were fair. I wouldn't...
  • Gorge Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Good little shop. Have transferred numerous pieces here and it's always been pain free. My only little gripe is limited hours (currently not...
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place to pickup from sites like Davidson's. Low fees. Friendly folks.
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    This has been my go to for all transfers. Peter, the two Jasons and Joe have always been very professional and accommodating. The transfer...
Top Bottom