JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought it odd that it crashed almost right when Obama's speech began Wednesday. The conspiracy theorist in me thinks the attack on NWFA was part of a coordinated attack on other gun related websites.

I think the site got hacked a few days ago. I got warnings on my browser about it. The next day the site went down. See the screen shots that I captured below.

Screen Shot 2013-01-17 at 9.32.52 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2013-01-17 at 9.32.10 PM.jpg

did Aynonomas get through.. Anyways Happy to see everyone again! I was not able to participate in today's rallies but i heard that there was an awesome turn out! I was acaully going through my orientation at Tri County Gun club. Got there an hour early to make sure i was not turned away. They ended up turning away more that 150 people this am. They are only doing one, maybe 2 more before they start wait listing. next one is the third Saturday of Feb, I have been going there for years as a guest of my fathers and i have to say that it is a awesome place.

Ok, here's my personal opinion based on practical expertise, unless:
1. NWFA is a lot bigger from a data & capacity point of view than what it appears to be, or ...
2. Maintenance was being done manually rather than being automated, or ...
3. The maintenance team is not big enough for the website
I find a routine maintenance downtime of 3 days a little suspicious.

it was a malware situation combined with a routine maintenance as per the notifications I received . still, a little suspect at any measure.

glad it's back up. the classified setup here is vastly superior to other sites .

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top