JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It was my fault. I described a transfer of a firearm where "all appropriate paperwork was presented and completed to the satisfaction of all parties present and in accordance with a nation that considers firearm ownership only second on a list of endowed rights".

That simply could NOT be allowed to be described publicly.

We were hacked in an attempt to diminish the Black Rifle Open Carry rallies at State capitols.. it was a classic fail, they were record and epic events

Step away from the monitor for a day on Feb 8th and join us for more glory

Malware, viruses, and data mining crap is often attached to mass produced and hosted ads. This site is slathered with them, and my virus software associated malware with an ad. If one guy is doing HTML fixes, and malware was found to have infected servers at the host site that have multiple sites, it could easily take a few days and is common. Sites have been taken out for as long or longer with viruses and hacks associated with Tapatalk. It's not uncommon.

OTOH, Costco has great deals on heavy duty tin foil.

I've never seen a forum down that long. But as usual our resident trolls come out to poo poo reality

Gotta ask this.. where were our resident trolls yesterday when real patriots were rallying for our liberties?

Convincing yourself of a conspiracy is not the same as reality.

I administer a forum for motorcycles - it happens all the time. The length of down time varies with the malware attack, the pressure on the host, the skill of the site tech guys, etc., etc., etc. The fact that there are so many incorporated flash ads on this site only adds to the complexity, especially when these vendor ads.

Just because you don't know something doesn't mean it's not true.

And just because we have Johnny on the spot trolls poo pooing reality does not mean they are correct

BTW if it's NW Riders it's a trash site full of morons and heavy censorship

Convincing yourself of a conspiracy is not the same as reality.

I administer a forum for motorcycles - it happens all the time. The length of down time varies with the malware attack, the pressure on the host, the skill of the site tech guys, etc., etc., etc. The fact that there are so many incorporated flash ads on this site only adds to the complexity, especially when these vendor ads.

Just because you don't know something doesn't mean it's not true.

I was just trying to make a joke and poking the left a little with their conspiracy theories (about global warming and everything else) they believe to be true.

And just because we have Johnny on the spot trolls poo pooing reality does not mean they are correct

BTW if it's NW Riders it's a trash site full of morons and heavy censorship

It's not.

It's a global site with little moderation and no censorship, other than nudity, threats, etc.

It's OK to admit you are unfamiliar with forums and the issues involved, but I'll certainly admit it's easier to dream up conspiracies that confirm your deeply entrenced disdain for those you disagree with.

Paranoia - you only need to be right once to make it all worth it.

Yeah, so I've never seen any forum down this long, and it was timed right when the rallies were in the last stage of org, but of course it's just coincidence :rolleyes:

It's not caled "Global Warming" any more. Now it's "Climate Change" so anything at ll can be included and blamed on anthropogenic carbon. Do a web search for "cern climate change" for information regading the effect of solar energy on the Earths climate. You can bet the post doctoral particle physicists running the Hadron Supercollider aren't science-hating hillbillies with 3 teeth.

I regard EVERYTHING like the NWFA downtime as the result of a malicious attack. Now, excuse me while I reattach the ground on my tinfoil cerebral protection unit.

Black helicopters loaded with computer geeks were landed at 0 dark thirty to collect the names and information of all the
"show your guns" and "cold dead hands" whack jobs!! Obama will collect your firearms and your Women in person!

Malware, viruses, and data mining crap is often attached to mass produced and hosted ads. This site is slathered with them, and my virus software associated malware with an ad. If one guy is doing HTML fixes, and malware was found to have infected servers at the host site that have multiple sites, it could easily take a few days and is common. Sites have been taken out for as long or longer with viruses and hacks associated with Tapatalk. It's not uncommon.

OTOH, Costco has great deals on heavy duty tin foil.

AWESOME, THANKS FOR THE TIP. Maybe we can get an even better group/bulk price deal as NWFA members. Hey Joey.........

The shocking truth comes out!

It's a plot!

Thank you for your patience everyone, it appears the issue has been resolved. According to sites reporting on what happened, iSocket (who serves some of our ads) was incorrectly flagged as serving malware. Many very large sites were effected by this. Please let me know if you see anything out of the ordinary. I'm going to leave the ads removed until I get verification that they are once again safe.

Absolutely! I really appreciate all the patience and support I received. We still have some optimization stuff to work out, but at least it's back online :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top