system down for maintenance?

Reactions
The timing sure was "convenient". Sketchy, hope there's a good explanation from Joe soon, if he and his family are ok...

Reactions
I think the site got hacked a few days ago. I got warnings on my browser about it. The next day the site went down. See the screen shots that I captured below.

Screen Shot 2013-01-17 at 9.32.52 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2013-01-17 at 9.32.10 PM.jpg

Reactions
did Aynonomas get through.. Anyways Happy to see everyone again! I was not able to participate in today's rallies but i heard that there was an awesome turn out! I was acaully going through my orientation at Tri County Gun club. Got there an hour early to make sure i was not turned away. They ended up turning away more that 150 people this am. They are only doing one, maybe 2 more before they start wait listing. next one is the third Saturday of Feb, I have been going there for years as a guest of my fathers and i have to say that it is a awesome place.

Reactions
Ok, here's my personal opinion based on practical expertise, unless:
1. NWFA is a lot bigger from a data & capacity point of view than what it appears to be, or ...
2. Maintenance was being done manually rather than being automated, or ...
3. The maintenance team is not big enough for the website
I find a routine maintenance downtime of 3 days a little suspicious.

Reactions
it was a malware situation combined with a routine maintenance as per the notifications I received . still, a little suspect at any measure.

glad it's back up. the classified setup here is vastly superior to other sites .

UPCOMING EVENTS

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Professional business
    This business has been my go to transfer dealer for years. Best you can find in Washington County
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic Customer Service!
    Recently, they helped my lady transfer a pistol to a family member in CA. Most FFLs would have told us to pound sand when we mentioned where we...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
Top Bottom