JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Last night we had a little discussion on the troop withdrawals in Syria. As usual, the media and the Trump haters were ready to impeach Trump over this. Here is a little more info. total number of troops withdrawn....28. Those brave Kurd freedom fighters...LOL...turns out that they are listed with the US State Dept as extreme communist terrorists. We paid them to fight ISIS. We didn't abandon them, we cut payroll. They are free to continue fighting if they want. These 28 troops were part of a 50 troop contingent sent there supposedly for a month...that was 10 years ago. I'd say it was time to bring them home. The "world was going to end" was all over the news, Trump was an imbecile. Well, today Pence and Pompeo read the riot act to Turkey and Turkey has announced a cease fire and agreed to help us fight ISIS. As usual, the media mislead us on what was going on. ABC reported a video of a massive attack in Syria that was Trump's fault for pulling out. Turns out that it was 2 year old video of a fire in Kentucky. So all you haters out there just got skunked....again.

Don't have a dog in this fight, but this seems more believable than what the MSM is reporting.....

In other news Trump puts salt on his eggs! What an imbecile!!!!!!!!!!!

Those brave Kurd freedom fighters...LOL...turns out that they are listed with the US State Dept as extreme communist terrorists.

10 - 11,000 of those "extreme communist terrorists" died putting away ISIS. If it hadn't of been for them you would have seen a lot more body bags coming back to the US. The presence of those 28 - 50 US Special Forces were keeping the entire area stable. Until back stabbing inept Trump came along. Who in their right mind would trust the US now?

When has that region ever lived in peace? So do we solve their two thousand year old problems, bring them all here or let them figure it out?

10 - 11,000 of those "extreme communist terrorists" died putting away ISIS. If it hadn't of been for them you would have seen a lot more body bags coming back to the US. The presence of those 28 - 50 US Special Forces were keeping the entire area stable. Until back stabbing inept Trump came along. Who in their right mind would trust the US now?
Turkey with incerlik air base and the Bosporus is waaaaay more important than all the Kurds in the world.

We knew who they were when we started supporting then and we knew it was going to have to stop someday.

When has that region ever lived in peace? So do we solve their two thousand year old problems, bring them all here or let them figure it out?

We fight them over there, so we don't have to fight them here.

This decision by the bone-spur-in-chief is a major tactical blunder. Anybody with a modicum of sense understands this.

It was their fight. We will never solve the middle east's problems and I for one am tired of seeing our treasure and blood wasted on that area of the world.
18 years in west and south Asia is too much.
Are you willing to send your kid over there to be maimed or die for them?
I am not.

re: Trusting us. They neither like nor trust us anyway. They'll "forgive" our sins for dollars and other aid. They always do.

Last Edited:

Just like the Syrians trusted Obama's promise for air support during their overthrow of Assad? They announced their intentions and started the shooting and Obama called off the air support with loaded aircraft on the taxiways. Add more salt to the wound, he then released radicalized islamic terrorists from Gitmo who set up shop in Syria with a fresh crop of really angry military aged men who had just been screwed by the US. ISIS is born.....

If THAT isn't a big deal, this Kurd thing aint a big deal.

It was their fight. We will never solve the middle east's problems and I for one am tired of seeing our treasure and blood wasted on that area of the worls.
18 years in west and south Asia is too much.
Are you willing to send your kid over there to be maimed or die for them?
I am not.

re: Trusting us. They neither like nor trust us anyway. They'll "forgive" our sins for dollars and other aid. They always do.

In my lifetime, the military has been voluntary with better training and equipment than ever. No one fears what they don't see. The Russians tried the Wizard of Oz trick during the cold war and it worked until we saw what they really had.

I'd venture to guess that some of the stuff our leaders do with our military is to remind others of what we are capable of.

In my lifetime, the military has been voluntary with better training and equipment than ever. No one fears what they don't see. The Russians tried the Wizard of Oz trick during the cold war and it worked until we saw what they really had.

I'd venture to guess that some of the stuff our leaders do with our military is to remind others of what we are capable of.
I agree but if they haven't figured out what we can do after 18 years, I don't think they ever will. Too many of our men and women have been casualties of this endless war.
Enough is enough.

I agree but if they haven't figured out what we can do after 18 years, I don't think they ever will. Too many of our men and women have been casualties of this endless war.
Enough is enough.

We know what to do, but people have forgotten that we are just animals. We think we are "above" what needs to be done. To me, if we want to fight, draw up sides and get it on. The scavengers will pick up the pieces.

We know what to do, but people have forgotten that we are just animals. We think we are "above" what needs to be done. To me, if we want to fight, draw up sides and get it on. The scavengers will pick up the pieces.
Sorry, by "they" I meant the Afghans, Iraqis, Syrians et al. We have been fighting, feeding, blasting and healing those people for almost 20 years.
Is anything solved there yet?

Sorry, by "they" I meant the Afghans, Iraqis, Syrians et al. We have been fighting, feeding, blasting and healing those people for almost 20 years.
Is anything solved there yet?

In a weird sense, yes. Look at all of the expensive weapons systems we've been able to test. Though, we could have done it without troops on the ground.

Prime example, we learned that all of our beyond-visual-range air-to-air missiles are difficult to use with commercial traffic around.

In a weird sense, yes. Look at all of the expensive weapons systems we've been able to test. Though, we could have done it without troops on the ground.

Prime example, we learned that all of our beyond-visual-range air-to-air missiles are difficult to use with commercial traffic around.
Exactly
We can use our drones to blow up terrorist training camps and terrorist leaders. Death from above but we will never solve their problems and make them stop killing each other.
They don't want us to because they don't want to change. And we should stop trying to westernize them, They ain't interested.

Until back stabbing inept Trump came along. Who in their right mind would trust the US now?
The world knows what CNN tells them. They are so full of TDS and leftist bias. I can only guess at the truth because I don't know what it is. What I believe is the handful of troops we have there were in danger. I don't believe they are expendable.

The narrative that certain people won't attack because US forces are there ignore the last 20 years. There has been no shortage of people shooting at us.

Exactly
We can use our drones to blow up terrorist training camps and terrorist leaders. Death from above but we will never solve their problems and make them stop killing each other.
They don't want us to because they don't want to change. And we should stop trying to westernize them, They ain't interested.

I think that stuff has always been used to win the hearts and minds. I'd rather we just kill who needs killing and let them pick up the pieces. If they didn't want the bombs to fall, they shouldn't have phucked around.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top