JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The ATF would like you to notify them of permanent length or caliber change so they can update the registry. Define permanent and there is no penalty for not doing so. You don't need to keep the original upper as configured on the form 1/4. I send them a 5320.20 once a year to travel to my neighboring state and it has the then current configuration.

The ATF would like you to notify them of permanent length or caliber change so they can update the registry. Define permanent and there is no penalty for not doing so. You don't need to keep the original upper as configured on the form 1/4. I send them a 5320.20 once a year to travel to my neighboring state and it has the then current configuration.

Can you send one form for multiple NFA items? Or one form per item?

You can do 3 items per 5320.20. it's really a travel form but it satisfies the rule. I've got enought to need 5 pages every year. Remember on the length and caliber change you are notifying not asking for permission.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top