JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have what appears to be an older switchblade. I'm not much of a knife expert so I'm looking for anyone who might know a little more about it. From what I can find it's a larger swinguard style. The blade says Milano. The handle scales are missing and I'm wondering if that's something that can be replaced? Any info would be great.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

No problem. If you or someone you know is into building models, making scales isnt too hard. Just take your time to get the rivets out cleanly and fit the contour of the scales. I did one when I was a teenager, used rosewood and it turned out nicely.

@Barone20 - If you're looking for someone to do the repair, you may want to look up Bill DeShivs or another gentleman who goes by "muskrat man". I don't know either but the work they post of their switchblade repairs on the various knife forums is excellent. Muskrat man is an authorized Hubertus repair rep.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top