JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$599
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Toledo
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I've decided to post my Swiss Schmidt-Rubin Model 1911 or "K11" Carbine that has been sporterized and re-barreled with a Swiss, 22 inch, .308 Winchester barrel (has the Swiss markings on it).
The receiver, trigger group parts and bolt are all numbers matching. The receiver has been drilled and tapped for a scope mount. The stock, buttplate and magazine do not have matching numbers but are all in good shape. The barrel I would say is in great condition, the bore is nice and shiny and the rifling is strong and sharp.
It functions great and is superbly accurate as these Swiss rifles are known for their quality, function and accuracy.
I don't know who did the work on this rifle as I picked it up from a local pawnshop. I have a gunsmith friend who is well versed in the world of surplus rifles, inspect the whole rifle, checked the headspace ect. He says it's most likely that it was re-barreled in Switzerland and sporterized here in the states. However, I am reading that the whole makeover may have been done completely in Switzerland.
I have fired approximately 54 rounds through it with no problems and the straight pull action is a blast to shoot!
These have usually been demanding a pretty premium price, especially within the last few years, but to be fair, given it's overall condition and the fact that it's been sporterized, I'm asking what I think is a fair price of $600. FFL fees on the buyer.

20210327_111606.jpg 20210327_111624.jpg 20210327_111656.jpg 20210327_111631.jpg
20210423_212904.jpg
20210423_212910.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I believe your relic man is correct about this being done in Switzerland. Can you give us the length of the barrel and a closer picture of the front sight? Thank you..!

This is not the first one of these in this exact configuration that I have seen, there is another of these on GB for sale in the same configuration as the OP's rifle. It is my understanding from the reading I have done these sporters were actually done in Switzerland.

This is not the first one of these in this exact configuration that I have seen, there is another of these on GB for sale in the same configuration as the OP's rifle. It is my understanding from the reading I have done these sporters were actually done in Switzerland.
Is it possible you could PM me a link to that rifle? TYIA!

I have one of these aswell so it's really cool to learn more about the rifle. My barrel is extremely shiny the bore is as bright as a new rifle. And it is chambered in the 308 win aswell! Awesome rifle!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.