JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I bought one of these for 60 bucks at a local gun store in Lodi ca when I was 13. It was my first deer rifle. I bought a sporter type stock for it, hay I was 13 so...

Wish I never would have sold it. but I did so I could buy a 98 mauser based custom rifle.

These are interesting rifles.

I have to call BS on this deal it says great condition stocks. That is BS! I've watched around around 400-500 of these for sale in various places and maybe 1 or 2 of those had great condition stocks (I'm excluding refinished stocks).

It's just not realistic AT ALL.

The Swiss commonly nocked the snow off their boots on them. Their boots look like those shown below with metal hobnails, so that is why pretty much every single k31 stock has tons of nicks and scars everywhere on the stock.

I would not buy from this vendor unless you could see photos of the actual gun you are buying otherwise you are likely in for a surprise. If you don't care about the stock then it looks like a better deal until you see they don't come with a magazine. I'd much rather pay a little more and be able to see what I'm buying. Buying from this vendor you don't even know if you will be getting the early walnut (darker color)stock or the later beech (light color) stock. Also it doesn't come with it's serialized magazine, that's a bad deal imo. I would not do it!

FA41A4D5-8208-4005-9D9E-CFA66E183742.png

Last Edited:
I have to call BS on this deal it says great condition stocks. That is BS! I've watched around around 400-500 of these for sale in various places and maybe 1 or 2 of those had great condition stocks (I'm excluding refinished stocks).

It's just not realistic AT ALL.

The Swiss commonly nocked the snow off their boots on them. Their boots look like those shown below with metal hobnails, so that is why pretty much every single k31 stock has tons of nicks and scars everywhere on the stock.

I would not buy from this vendor unless you could see photos of the actual gun you are buying otherwise you are likely in for a surprise. If you don't care about the stock then it looks like a better deal until you see they don't come with a magazine. I'd much rather pay a little more and be able to see what I'm buying. Buying from this vendor you don't even know if you will be getting the early walnut (darker color)stock or the later beech (light color) stock. Also it doesn't come with it's serialized magazine, that's a bad deal imo. I would not do it!

View attachment 1253961
I would buy face to face if I were in your shoes.

I would buy face to face if I were in your shoes.
No need. I bought one all numbers matching (including magazine) nice condition with sling and muzzle cover that I could see photos of and talk on the phone inspection of the gun for only a little bit more $.

Not worth it all to buy blind (especially when seller obviously misrepresents the condition) with no magazine unless it was dirt cheap like $150-$200 or whatever.

This may seem like a good deal but it's almost a scam because they probably removed the mag, sling, and muzzle cap to sell separately. The cost of this gun plus buying an original magazine separately would be higher than just buying a gun that is intact instead of one that was split up for max profit on their part. It's a shame to do that anyway on historical firearms.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top