JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is the predecessor to the K31. It has a 30.5"-barrel, excellent bore, and action. Normal wear and tear. This rifle has no pitting and appears to have been shot very little if at all. It has been in my family for a very long time and has never been shot by any of us. As you may know, these Swiss military rifles are desirable as Switzerland is neutral; thus they were never used in combat and do not have any hard wear. The detachable magazine, bolt, and rifle all have matching serial numbers. It comes with 50 rounds of ammo.

IMG_7846.jpg IMG_7847.jpg IMG_7848.jpg IMG_7850.JPG IMG_7845.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Beautiful rifle- great deal! Are there any import marks/stamps?
Here is a picture of the import marks. It breaks my heart a little that they had to inscribe these sub-par import marks on the barrel. I'm glad to hear my price is good. I am far from an expert on old guns and was afraid I was aiming too high.

IMG_7851.jpg

Nice rifle. I would like to add that the Swiss did not use corrosive powder and primers, so the bores on these rifles are usually very bright with sharp rifling.

This is the predecessor to the K31. It has a 30.5"-barrel, excellent bore, and action. Normal wear and tear. This rifle has no pitting and appears to have been shot very little if at all. It has been in my family for a very long time and has never been shot by any of us. As you may know, these Swiss military rifles are desirable as Switzerland is neutral; thus they were never used in combat and do not have any hard wear. The detachable magazine, bolt, and rifle all have matching serial numbers. It comes with 50 rounds of ammo.

View attachment 1278240 View attachment 1278241 View attachment 1278242 View attachment 1278243 View attachment 1278246
Pm'd

View attachment 1278240 View attachment 1278241 View attachment 1278242 View attachment 1278243 View attachment 1278246
This still available? I'm interested asap.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.