JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They had 8 or 9 of them as of a couple weeks ago. They were on the expensive side (I thought) but this is probably your best local option to hand pick one.. I'd give them a call first. I doubt if they've sold.

I got to Cabela's today and they only had a few k1911 carbines, I missed the K31 by a few week

:( I'm really sorry to hear. They had a bunch of them at one point.

Unfortunately there' s no way to search the mil-surp inventory on their website by store, I feel like that would save folks a lot of time.

Yep not that cheap anymore

I have a K-31 I bought on a whim 40 years or so back. I have not fired it. I'm not even sure what it is, I see Beech and Walnut stocks discussed. I haven't unscrewed the buttplate to see if there is a tag. It's been sitting in a closet. I'd sell it for a fair price, but I want to shoot it first. Have some ammo for it someplace as well. What is the price range these go for now? Also, I may have a bayonet as well, maybe someplace.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.