Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Swiss K-31 Surplus Rifle

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by raindog, Oct 18, 2009.

1. raindog

raindog Portland, OR Active Member

2. jasparseed1@yahoo.com

jasparseed1@yahoo.com Lebanon Member

If you run across some in Mid valley and don't want to hook up let me know would like to have a K31 in orig shape, they have them on J & G Sales if yiou want to go on-line and buy one.....Thanks Ray

3. raindog

I ended up ordering one from Allan's Armory:

http://www.allans-armory.com/aa.php

That was only about 10 days ago...and woosh! They are already sold out of K-31s again!

4. chris61182

chris61182 A little west of Portland Active Member

I've been looking for a K31 as well. Is there a reason you didn't order from Wideners?

5. jasparseed1@yahoo.com

jasparseed1@yahoo.com Lebanon Member

Is there a Web for more K31's Still want one but 499 + - maybe I could wait. Let me know what you guys know, sure like some of those old rifles

6. raindog

I ordered one from Allan's, for a few reasons. First, he has a very good reputation at surplusrifleforum.com. Second, for each rifle, he posted a detailed description of the condition plus pictures of that particular rifle (each rifle has pics). So when I ordered my rifle, I was ordering a specific serial number, not just one out of a barrel. Finally, he marks which ones have troop tags and which don't (I wanted one with a troop tag).

Widener's does not allow returns. I'm guessing their picks are generally good, but still...paying shipping to me and back to the seller for a refund is bad enough (plus shipping again from somewhere else), but to completely say "sorry charlie" is a bit outrageous.

7. raindog