JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you run across some in Mid valley and don't want to hook up let me know would like to have a K31 in orig shape, they have them on J & G Sales if yiou want to go on-line and buy one.....Thanks Ray

I ended up ordering one from Allan's Armory:

<broken link removed>

That was only about 10 days ago...and woosh! They are already sold out of K-31s again!

I've been looking for a K31 as well. Is there a reason you didn't order from Wideners?

I ordered one from Allan's, for a few reasons. First, he has a very good reputation at surplusrifleforum.com. Second, for each rifle, he posted a detailed description of the condition plus pictures of that particular rifle (each rifle has pics). So when I ordered my rifle, I was ordering a specific serial number, not just one out of a barrel. Finally, he marks which ones have troop tags and which don't (I wanted one with a troop tag).

Widener's does not allow returns. I'm guessing their picks are generally good, but still...paying shipping to me and back to the seller for a refund is bad enough (plus shipping again from somewhere else), but to completely say "sorry charlie" is a bit outrageous.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.