JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
What I liked was that there were well defined arguments from both sides. Nothing overly emotional. Then the whole thing goes up for a National vote. as in each individual over 18 years who is a citizen can vote directly as to what happens.

Interesting video.

So some guy forms a group called "Switzerland Without an Army" and wants to ban national security because a few weaklings decide to off themselves with their own military rifles? Sounds like they're just doing the country a favor to me.

<broken link removed>
I tried the link and only got nothing so I'm going blind here. When I thought Hillary might win the election I looked in to the gun laws of the top 20 nations allowing their citizens their God given right, Switzerland being one of them. No nation gives it's citizens more gun freedom than the USA. Those military rifles they are allowed to take home after their military service are converted to semi auto first. Most of these other countries have you dance through hoops to get a weapon. Some of the small ones you would be lucky to afford an RG revolver. Others have laws saying you can't use them in your defense and there are people in their prisons for just that. Not only are you put in some third world prison but the kin of the one you killed breaking into your house can sue you. We are real lucky our gun grabbers are so stupid and the leaders of their organizations so greedy.

I tried the link and only got nothing so I'm going blind here. When I thought Hillary might win the election I looked in to the gun laws of the top 20 nations allowing their citizens their God given right, Switzerland being one of them. No nation gives it's citizens more gun freedom than the USA. Those military rifles they are allowed to take home after their military service are converted to semi auto first. Most of these other countries have you dance through hoops to get a weapon. Some of the small ones you would be lucky to afford an RG revolver. Others have laws saying you can't use them in your defense and there are people in their prisons for just that. Not only are you put in some third world prison but the kin of the one you killed breaking into your house can sue you. We are real lucky our gun grabbers are so stupid and the leaders of their organizations so greedy.

HOLY BEJESUS.....I believe you may be a little late for the party bro.....;)

Must be caught in a time warp from all those gamma rays!

Living so close to a nuclear reactor must be the root cause of this ZOMBIE THREAD!

Sorry, couldn't resist! LoL

BTW link is 404 so I can't even see the article/website that started this thread.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads