Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT OR Swing Set Hardware

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by aquariumjunky, Apr 21, 2015.

1. aquariumjunky

aquariumjunky Albany, Oregon Active Member

Tore my kids massive swing set down today, wood was starting to go bad, but the hardware is still good!

I have 5 sets of swing hardware very similar to these
    Swing-N-Slide Playsets Heavy Duty Swing Hangers (2-Pack)-NE 4888 - The Home Depot (http://www.homedepot.com/p/Swing-N-Slide-Playsets-Heavy-Duty-Swing-Hangers-2-Pack-NE-4888/205820808?N=5yc1vZc5pg)
    New $40 each (yes I am rounding) x 5 sets = $200 worth of swing hangers

I also have 4 braces for the wood like these
    http://www.amazon.com/Swing-N-Slide..._21_img_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=1EDSS7EK5PGBQMW4SKWW
    New $8.57 each x4 sets = $34 worth of braces

$234 for all of it purchased new from HomeDepot online today! (4/21/2015)
    These are used but very functional! All the bolts are missing so you would need your own carriage bolts but if your building a swing set for your kids or grandkids and can't figure that out prehaps you should not be building something for your love ones to play on.

$100 cash obo
    Or make me a offer for something I can use :)

Thanks for looked and if your interested PM your e-mail address and I will send you actual pictures!!!

IMG_6529.JPG IMG_6576.JPG

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  2. aquariumjunky

It's Spring!!! Your Kids need a swingSet!! This will save you a fortune!
    make me an offer!!!!

3. aquariumjunky

I got 4 swings to go with those swing hangers sitting in the pile now! come make me an offer!