JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was seeing if anyone had some good places to swim within an hour of Corvallis. With the weather finally starting to.warm up it would be good to take the wife and son out. We haven't gone anywhere besides the fountain downtown in Corvallis and the lil hole by avery park. I am not asking for your super secret spots just somewhere where it would be 5 year old friendly. Isn't there a lake by sweethome? Didn't know if there were any spots close by. Last time we went it was out at lake billy chinook but that's a lil far for a drive for my one day off.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Try Bryant park in albany where the Calapooia dumps into the Williamette it is fairly shallow and slower current.

Lake Creek Park aka Slide Rock on Highway 36 is a pretty popular spot. Went there some when I lived around Corvallis.

Does the Corvallis Aquatic Center out on Circle Blvd not still exist? Granted, I have not seen it for twenty years, but it was a wonderful swimming facility and very inexpensive to join.........................elsullo

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top