JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
SWFA SS 10X42 Tactical with mil dot reticle, 1/4 MOA turrents, mounted once never fired LNIB no ring marks.
Price is $265 shipped.
Cross posted

swfa1.jpg

swfa2.jpg

swfa3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Yes, I still have it this is the model except it has the mil dot reticle
SWFA SS 10x42 Tactical 30mm Riflescope
As stated it was mounted once and removed ( my old eyes need more power) it's as new in box with no ring marks.
If you send me you phone number I'll send pictures to you. I'm active on the FalFiles and AKFiles under hongkong3 so you can check my feedback on those boards.

As stated in the ad it has the mil dot reticle, it's still available and I can email you any pictures you may want.
Here's the link to the manufactures specs SWFA SS 10x42 Tactical 30mm Riflescope
If you want more pictures of the scope send me your email addy and I'll send you the pictures, as I've noted above it's LNIB without any marks at all.

Last Edited:
The seller informed me that he sold this? Must have another one for sale? Seems weird...

Not weird, just some confusion, in our last convo you asked if I would take $200 and I responded that $225 was as low as I was willing to go. I never posted or told anyone that it was sold, it's still available for $225 if you or anyone else is interested.

I didn't get any notification of responses to the ad and just checked, it's still available. If this ad is still up it's still available.

Sorry for 1 day delay in my response, I guess.
I sent my message 2 months ago, got your response yesterday.
Send me your address, I will send money with return address.
If this is acceptable?
$225.00 shipped? Never received confirmation of acceptance of offer.
Please don't take 2 months to ship if you agree.:)
Jim

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top