SWFA SS 10X42 Tactical MIL DOT. LNIB Price Drop to $225 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
H
Reactions
Yes, I still have it this is the model except it has the mil dot reticle
SWFA SS 10x42 Tactical 30mm Riflescope
As stated it was mounted once and removed ( my old eyes need more power) it's as new in box with no ring marks.
If you send me you phone number I'll send pictures to you. I'm active on the FalFiles and AKFiles under hongkong3 so you can check my feedback on those boards.

OP
H
Reactions
As stated in the ad it has the mil dot reticle, it's still available and I can email you any pictures you may want.
Here's the link to the manufactures specs SWFA SS 10x42 Tactical 30mm Riflescope
If you want more pictures of the scope send me your email addy and I'll send you the pictures, as I've noted above it's LNIB without any marks at all.

Last edited:
OP
H
Reactions
The seller informed me that he sold this? Must have another one for sale? Seems weird...

Not weird, just some confusion, in our last convo you asked if I would take $200 and I responded that $225 was as low as I was willing to go. I never posted or told anyone that it was sold, it's still available for $225 if you or anyone else is interested.

jake2far

Reactions
Sorry for 1 day delay in my response, I guess.
I sent my message 2 months ago, got your response yesterday.
Send me your address, I will send money with return address.
If this is acceptable?
$225.00 shipped? Never received confirmation of acceptance of offer.
Please don't take 2 months to ship if you agree.:)
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom