JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold Pending funds! This is the side focus model. It came off of a rifle that I sold here last week. I have the original box and paperwork. Low round count, like new except very slight ring marks and a mystery scuff near the sunshade. Scuff may come off with a little elbow grease, but in an effort not to try and hide anything I will leave that up to you. Scope also comes with the following extras direct from SWFA:
1. 30mm sun shade[19.95]
2 kill flash [39.95]
3. butler flip up caps[15.95]
4. Happy sticker.....no charge!

http://swfa.com/SWFA-SS-10x42-Tactical-30mm-Riflescope-P500.aspx

Rings shown are Leupold Mark 4 [Mediums IIRC] and I will include them for an additional $70 which brings the total for everything to [ALL SOLD PENDING FUNDS]$420 shipped. Take $15 off if you would like to meet in person[$405] SWFA + XMAS 2014 324.JPG SWFA + XMAS 2014 327.JPG SWFA + XMAS 2014 325.JPG SWFA + XMAS 2014 326.JPG SWFA + XMAS 2014 328.JPG

I will be traveling to portland on Dec 29th otherwise scope will be in Medford Area.

Mostly need cash for bills but may consider quality trades. Please no .22 rifles or pistols [except SS MKII's] or shotguns. Thanks

SWFA + XMAS 2014 324.JPG

SWFA + XMAS 2014 327.JPG

SWFA + XMAS 2014 325.JPG

SWFA + XMAS 2014 326.JPG

SWFA + XMAS 2014 328.JPG

Last Edited:
I reduced the prices in the body of the listing but for some reason I can not get into the title to reduce the title price. Can someone help me? Thanks

Cool thanks! Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. I have not posted here a bunch and I thought that I remembered being able to edit the title in the past, they must of changed it. I guess I will no longer put the price in the title! Thanks again.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top