JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is a factory SBR from Coctailer.. so if you want one give him some money:s0155:

All NFA rules apply.. pay to play and all that!

DSC03869.jpg

DSC03858-1.jpg

DSC03861.jpg

DSC03862.jpg

2011-02-08_10-34-21_819.jpg

Nice stick! What kind of cans are those? The one on the bottom pic looks like one of the .308 Tornado Stubby cans, but I can't see the marking on the side, and the longer one looks like a Hair Trigger, but can you confirm?

BGRF

well thats fine I hate WA. and im not sure, you sure your not waiting on the ATF on your HT can?
hope he isnt slackin he is doing 2 more cans for me.... i am just slacking on my end with the tax stamps.... i suck

=[ too rich for my blood. How much without the suppressor do you know? Whats the barrel length on that baby? I have that same pistol case...so that thing must be TINY!

Well I got a good price, I will not quote coctailers prices for him.. so you guys need to send him a pm.

Plus your location in WA you can't even have fun toys like this ( :

the barrel is 10 inches.

Hey there, If you hate Washington, how come it says Vancouver WA on the side of your SBR?

I have one of the first few OR-15s too. After I got done taking it apart and rebuilding it with a new ploygonal barrel and match trigger kit, and YM NM Chrome bolt/carrier. It worked out pretty good. Also added the gasbuster charging handle to keep the gas out of my eyes. It turned into a pretty accurate supressor host. I tried the magpul flip ups too, but switched to Daniel Defence same plane sights. Much more solid iron sight setup.

That is one mean looking machine. saw your youtube too, looks like it shoots pretty fast.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top