JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$325
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Edit: 325 and I'll pick up the BGC at Sound Loan I'm Everett.
Great carry gun-- just getting away from 9mm and sticking with .45/.45Colt that I reload for. Absolutely flawless function with LRN, HP, etc. Very few +P through it as I don't like them in any of my guns (20-40). Great accuracy and slim enough to hide well with the included Kydex IWB.
2 Factory Mags include the +1 MAGGUTS extension spring/follower, but I still have the very-lightly used originals. Easy swap and great for one extra round in the gun for 8 and 9+1, respectively. Adjustable sights dialed in for 10yds. She's broken-in and ready for carry!
Only trades I'm interested in are .38-.357 revolvers and 1911's (I like RIA's). Cash is preferred, but if you have something interesting to swap I'm all ears!

DSCN1500.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.