JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This proves nothing!
What kids are curious, especially ones at the age that parents shouldnt leave them unsupervised?
That most firearms owners store their pistols in tubs of insect toys and in a lunch-pale full of candy?

Christ, get real ABC.

Its as bad as Michael Moore and his slanted videos where when the odds aren't in his favor he edits the footage or doesn't film the other side of the audience.

How about filming children of parents who are 2A advocates and have properly taught their children firearms safety and handling?.. Something tells me they wont show that.

This just in!!
Kids will often eat candy given out by strangers on October 31st
(randomly chosen observation date) without even inspecting it, they'll just dig right in!
OMG! The horror!

Bad attempt at "news" is bad.
jiFfM.jpg

I think its funny you keep hearing about the 90 what ever precent that want gun control in the us but everytime I see some bubblegum artical like this the comments are full of pro 2a people bashing the artical.

Of course what tech they want to sell would have the desired outcome.

I have a 1997 expedition that gets 40+ miles to the gallon ........ Down hill with a back wind I'd like to sell, doesn't mean its true. :)

Of course they threw out some skewed stats that among other things define kids as 19 and under. Also the kids knew that it was an ABC news scam because the adult said to leave the guns alone just after having a safety class about guns. The one kid wanted said he wanted to see if it was real. They smelled a rat.

A good test if a safety class would help would be to have the class, then a week later in a realistic home situation have gun left out and see what the kid does.

Unfortunately some kids would still mess with it but after a class a lot wouldn't I'm sure.
I'm telling you this is part of a big push to have laws about proof that you have a safe and if you have a gun it is to be locked up always or lose your rights.

I think its funny you keep hearing about the 90 what ever precent that want gun control in the us but everytime I see some bubblegum artical like this the comments are full of pro 2a people bashing the artical.

The article is typical azenine liberal progressive (Marxist) double speak propaganda and has no
bearing on anything constructive. Just anti gun hate speech propaganda that was thought up in cartoon land..
It deserves to be bashed all to hell.

It's perfectly okay to lie as long as it helps promote the agenda, whatever that may be. Just ask the President. He's an expert in such things. ABC will most likely get an award for exposing the dangers of guns.

It's a perverted society we live in.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads