JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Matching numbers on the mauser, bluing is excellent and the bore is clean with sharp lands and groves. the sight is unmounted, it requires 2 holes & a small mill cut. Includes the correct taller front sight. The bullets are Nosler Custom Competition Factory Seconds, 6.5 mm 140gr. HPBT.

Not interested in breaking the package up at this time, but if/when I do it would be the sight first, then the rifle then the bullets.

rt5.jpe
lft2.jpe
action2.jpe
butt.jpe
P1030629.jpe

This is not the actual sight, mine is not mounted at this time, but it looks just like this

gfDiopter_zps571a5d92.jpe

You know you want this, but you just can't decide. OK, I understand, but let me point something out.

Back when I was a kid, matching number Sweeds were pretty damn common. These are the guns that you used to shove to the side (along with all the M1 Carbines :s0058: ) to get to the good stuff behind them.

No more. These are getting harder and harder to find, especially in this condition and the bonus is the GF sight. This is a totally legit, non buba, option for this gun that is even approved by the Sweeds for official competition.

Added bonus, this would be an awesome rifle for the Classic Battle Rifle match at Tri County. It's a super accurate rifle firing a real rifle cartridge without the manhood crushing recoil of the German 8mm. ;)

Keep thinking about it if you want, but the truth is that someday these will be all but impossible to find.

Some additional pistol trade options. Cosmetically challenged is fine if the trade value reflects it, and yes, those are Bad, Bad Leroy Brown guns I am looking for. :cool:

CZ 83 in 32acp + extra mags or dies or . . .?

Colt Pocket Model M / 1903 in 32acp (would likely have to be in very rough shape cosmetically to be a fair trade)

Off the list. Looks like these would be to hard to thread.

S&W 39-2 + extra mag(s) and ?

Ruger Security Six 4" adj sights 357 mag (post SN 151 preferred)

Berasa 32 acp + extra mags or dies or . . .?

Savage 1917 32acp or 380 on this one

Open to other offers that aren't Glocks, I have a Colt's LW Commander that fills that role.

Time for another bump.

Would also be interested in a FEG 32acp + extra mags, dies or $$, possibly other (older) 32acp pistols or other 4" quality medium framed 357 revolvers.

My, how time flies!

Let's pull the Bersa off list add a Beretta Cheetah, Model 81 / 82 in 32 acp.

If you have something you think is trade worthy, feel free to go "off list" :s0155:

Back to our regularly scheduled Bumpage :eek:

New on the trade list is a Ruger MK II Target with the 5.5 bull barrel. 1 for 1 for the rifle depending on condition and accessories. :s0155:

H&R1871 HandiRifle Cal. .308 Win Origional owner only 1 box of 20 rounds fired. Also Tasco 3x9x40 scope mounted and bore sighted. For the rifle without the peep sight?

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.