Swedish Mauser, $475 or $350 without sight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Matching numbers on the mauser, bluing is excellent and the bore is clean with sharp lands and groves. the sight is unmounted, it requires 2 holes & a small mill cut. Includes the correct taller front sight. The bullets are Nosler Custom Competition Factory Seconds, 6.5 mm 140gr. HPBT.

Not interested in breaking the package up at this time, but if/when I do it would be the sight first, then the rifle then the bullets.

rt5.jpe
lft2.jpe
action2.jpe
butt.jpe
P1030629.jpe

This is not the actual sight, mine is not mounted at this time, but it looks just like this

gfDiopter_zps571a5d92.jpe

OP
VinnieBoomBah
Reactions
You know you want this, but you just can't decide. OK, I understand, but let me point something out.

Back when I was a kid, matching number Sweeds were pretty damn common. These are the guns that you used to shove to the side (along with all the M1 Carbines :s0058: ) to get to the good stuff behind them.

No more. These are getting harder and harder to find, especially in this condition and the bonus is the GF sight. This is a totally legit, non buba, option for this gun that is even approved by the Sweeds for official competition.

Added bonus, this would be an awesome rifle for the Classic Battle Rifle match at Tri County. It's a super accurate rifle firing a real rifle cartridge without the manhood crushing recoil of the German 8mm. ;)

Keep thinking about it if you want, but the truth is that someday these will be all but impossible to find.

OP
VinnieBoomBah
Reactions
Some additional pistol trade options. Cosmetically challenged is fine if the trade value reflects it, and yes, those are Bad, Bad Leroy Brown guns I am looking for. :cool:

CZ 83 in 32acp + extra mags or dies or . . .?

Colt Pocket Model M / 1903 in 32acp (would likely have to be in very rough shape cosmetically to be a fair trade)

Off the list. Looks like these would be to hard to thread.

S&W 39-2 + extra mag(s) and ?

Ruger Security Six 4" adj sights 357 mag (post SN 151 preferred)

Berasa 32 acp + extra mags or dies or . . .?

Savage 1917 32acp or 380 on this one

Open to other offers that aren't Glocks, I have a Colt's LW Commander that fills that role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Service
    Steve is an excellent guy to deal with. After looking at some Form 4 items at another dealer who didnt seem interested in my money, i emailed...
Top Bottom