JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Organic Prepper - The Swedish Government Is Warning Citizens to Be Prepared for at Least a Week Without Help ... and planning at the government level for three months
Swedish Government Warns Citizens to Be Prepared for at Least a Week

I have said this before, Sweden is done. No longer a 1st World Nation. European. What are they telling their new residents?

Why?
"Because we have the security policy situation we have today, we say that we will make our planning at government level to face a security crisis for three months," says Eva-Lena Fjällström, Deputy Director of the County Administrative Board in Västerbotten.

What is happening in Europe is happening here too; made known by social media.

There have been times in human history when people didn't need to be told some of the things they DO need to be told today.

Mass Consumption became a surrogate for Self Sufficiency 30+ years ago; now we have 2+ generations that apparently cannot solve basic problems like making wise decisions (lifestyle) support themselves (basement dwellers), or solve basic problems like avoiding closed roads; recovering a mired vehicle....

What it should mean to rational people is that the era of relaxation, trust in the rule of law, or letting-down our security posture is OVER!

Coming to an America near you! DETROIT any one:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Pass the 7.62X51 please, Ura-Ki gotta go to work!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Makes you wonder how bad it will have to get before anything is actually done about it. We seem to be in that weird limbo stage where a large portion of the population can understand and see a major problem looming in our future as a country, and the other large portion of the population in complete denial, or worse, purposely acting obvious to aid in the problems development further.

Scary times are indeed ahead, but, if you dedicated all your time and resources to preparing for that you'd go broke before then.

Really the only solution at the moment is do your best each day to live in the moment while also acknowledging how bad it could go very quickly and creating contingency plans and preparations so that you are not completely caught with your pants down when/if the problem finally comes to a head.

I think this is where the concept of 'militia' derived importance. It's not that we as American civilians are chomping at the bit to engage in combat for any reason, it's that we maintain satisfactory combat related skills and arms so that if the time came to have those skills and arms be necessary, we werent all running around like a bunch of chickens with their head cut off, all waving guns in the air.

What this really makes me think of is that everyone should be involved with a group of friends (however large or small you can muster while maintaining trust, opsec, and safety) and actually train on a routine basis in the ability to coordinate fire, communicate and work with eachother in a combative manner.

As individual Americans we are all pretty weak no matter how many guns or cool gadgets we own or awesome shooting skills we have. Collectively though, we are larger than the largest military in the world and probably have collectively a lot nicer small arms and gear than most of them.

Which reminds me, I need to do a better job training on a routine basis with equally minded friends. A good place to meet cool people who share an appreciation for shooting is at the black rifle shoot put on at Renton Fish and Game Club (next one is happening this Saturday at 2pm)

For those who want to chat about whatever and also enjoy shooting, all be there (I'm the guy wearing a neon colored shirt and a plate carrier at the same time lol)

If we would have received the other candidate for president they would be steam rolling in to the USA . A couple I know live in NE PDX the apt building behind their home is full of Immagrants from another contanant. ( damn I think that was politicly correct) . I find it hard to believe that people are willing to put their own country and citizens at risk .A decision that is made without thinking it through seldom is a good one.

CAN'T JUST HIT RESTART WHEN THINGS GET UGLY

Sweden Is Preparing For A "Civil War": PM Wants To Deploy Army In No-Go Zones ... it's made clear "civil war" means war with the criminal Moslem invaders

Sweden Is Preparing For A "Civil War": PM Wants To Deploy Army In No-Go Zones
Interesting, that just today I had two separate conversations regarding the existence of "no go zones", both throughout Europe and those that exist here in the States. And what might or might not be done about them.

That our political leadership (for what that's worth), has failed the American People. A blind eye has been turned for far too long with regard to these areas, we will be forced to deal more and more with domestic terrorism, perpetrated by those with exteme ideals that are juxtaposed to those of Americans.

There's an undercurrent that a Civil War is brewing... A gut feeling, an uneasiness, something's afoot... It's not going to be pretty, but unfortunately may be necessary...

People need to stay informed, supplied, and prepared, because this will happen here. It's not a matter of if, but a matter of when...

Interesting, that just today I had two separate conversations regarding the existence of "no go zones", both throughout Europe and those that exist here in the States. And what might or might not be done about them.

That our political leadership (for what that's worth), has failed the American People. A blind eye has been turned for far too long with regard to these areas, we will be forced to deal more and more with domestic terrorism, perpetrated by those with exteme ideals that are juxtaposed to those of Americans.

There's an undercurrent that a Civil War is brewing... A gut feeling, an uneasiness, something's afoot... It's not going to be pretty, but unfortunately may be necessary...

People need to stay informed, supplied, and prepared, because this will happen here. It's not a matter of if, but a matter of when...

Most the people are not informed and are brainwashed by nonsense. I rarely see anything in the mainstream media about these isues or sweden and germany problems. I seen a commercial inviting Americans to beautiful Stockholm just 3 days ago . With videos of a sanfrancisco style utopia.

Maybe they are the only country being realistic and coming out to say that if something bad happens you may be on your own for a week or more so be prepared.

Houston, the islands are fresh on our minds as being examples of being prepared for the worst.

I lived through 3 hurricanes in Florida in less that 2 years and we didn't see any help for 4-9 days after the event. I was prepared but there were so many folks that were not prepared in the least.

Having a lot of up prepared people puts a strain on the first and second responders and the prepared people around them. A lot of mini emergencies arise due to not being prepared.

Sound advise that most government agencies should be handing out.

Intelligence, education and financial status has very little to do with common sense. I am a firm believer in diversity but not just checking off boxes.

Diversity in our political system has taken over the need for patriotic politicians. Especially on the left coast. The oath of office or position means zero. I heard some political hack out of New Mexico refer to those in the DACA program as real Americans. Uh, not yet.

If police are militarized the media is weaponized. Individual voices are only heard on like minded platforms. You couldn't tell a man his pants are on fire if you are from the other group.

Michigan, yes. In that area many "refugees" are locating there.
Same with Minneapolis/St. Paul. "Minnesota, has the highest number and percentage of residents reporting Somalian ancestry in the U.S. — 56,676 or 1% of the state's population."

What does "no-go" mean?
1 - typically that emergency services are not timely. You get attacked after coming out of a club, do not expect the police or a medic.
2 - those in that area have not/will not assimilate. They do not have American values. What are their values. Their family first - so stealing from, attacking or, raping you is of no consequence.
3 - they don't call the law. They have their own. We often think Shariah, but it can be tribal too.

Why -
Cause we ship the "refugees" to one location.
There is a large Hmong population in Minn because that's one place we shipped the Boat People and the Viets don't like the Hmong. Many Viets went to the Gulf Coast. (Where being unfair to Americans, they built their own boats and competed against Lt. Dan and without crushing debt, won)

So, while many immigrant groups have failed to assimilate - Jews, Chinese, etc - those groups didn't have a vendetta against their hosts. So, while they don't want you in their neighborhood, those are not no-go zones. Forget it Jake.

Why are we bringing the enemies of the US to the US? Why not the enemies of our enemies? (example, Christian Arabs)

------

Maybe they are the only country being realistic and coming out to say that if something bad happens you may be on your own for a week or more so be prepared.
That is counter to their daily message. Men are women. Women are in need of special help ( extra credit if you have ovaries to get a job, more money on welfare, etc) Be dependent, we know what is best for you (sugar is good, fat is evil, smoke, no wait, don't smoke, here have a pill, why won't you date a trans person? )

Storm warning means - Leave. Hurricane = leave, do not ride it out, do not stay. Even the tsunami warning over the weekend got people to leave the coast. They didn't know where to go so they went to a private business .... a guy who hunts.

A thin line exists; not to be crossed!

Lawful people must be lawfully-wise and prepared while there still exists a rule of law (to exploit freedom of movement), so when the rule of law fails, those lawful people can be better prepared to make the "seamless transition" to post rule of law so to speak...:D

Like-minded people should already be forming small coalitions and conducting lawful planning and preparations to include (but not limited to) intelligence gathering; HUMINT operations, point and route reconnaissance missions, foot patrolling, communications exercises (COMMEX), Quick Reaction Force (QRF) drills.

Look, when the "axe" really falls, the jurisdictions are going to save their own necks; to salvage their power-base, and the bad actors are going to go after all the things that can hurl our way of life into a dying-hell; utilities, media (already somewhat gone), military munitions and other items, fuel, food, bridges (and other choke-points).

Having sworn an oath to protect our Constitution and our way of life.

Yada, yada, yada....

Last Edited:
Makes you wonder how bad it will have to get before anything is actually done about it. We seem to be in that weird limbo stage where a large portion of the population can understand and see a major problem looming in our future as a country, and the other large portion of the population in complete denial, or worse, purposely acting obvious to aid in the problems development further.

Scary times are indeed ahead, but, if you dedicated all your time and resources to preparing for that you'd go broke before then.

Really the only solution at the moment is do your best each day to live in the moment while also acknowledging how bad it could go very quickly and creating contingency plans and preparations so that you are not completely caught with your pants down when/if the problem finally comes to a head.

I think this is where the concept of 'militia' derived importance. It's not that we as American civilians are chomping at the bit to engage in combat for any reason, it's that we maintain satisfactory combat related skills and arms so that if the time came to have those skills and arms be necessary, we werent all running around like a bunch of chickens with their head cut off, all waving guns in the air.

What this really makes me think of is that everyone should be involved with a group of friends (however large or small you can muster while maintaining trust, opsec, and safety) and actually train on a routine basis in the ability to coordinate fire, communicate and work with eachother in a combative manner.

As individual Americans we are all pretty weak no matter how many guns or cool gadgets we own or awesome shooting skills we have. Collectively though, we are larger than the largest military in the world and probably have collectively a lot nicer small arms and gear than most of them.

Which reminds me, I need to do a better job training on a routine basis with equally minded friends. A good place to meet cool people who share an appreciation for shooting is at the black rifle shoot put on at Renton Fish and Game Club (next one is happening this Saturday at 2pm)

For those who want to chat about whatever and also enjoy shooting, all be there (I'm the guy wearing a neon colored shirt and a plate carrier at the same time lol)

:s0101:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top