JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
SWATting actually started with gamers before becoming a tool of political terrorism.

IMO, anyone who tries a SWATting should get a needle in the arm for Attempted 1st-Degree Murder By Proxy with Malice Aforethought and every other evil jury-scaring, sentence-enhancing buzzword you ccan dig up.

I really hope the penalties for doing so are very high. Good to hear the one punk got 20 years. Not only is it grossly irresponsible, people, both private citizen and law enforcement, could get hurt or killed. Nonsense like this only shows that our species can be such an embarrassment sometimes.

I know concerns about this type of stuff has caused some changes in tactics locally. Ive assisted with a bunch SWAT callouts and the use of a PA, then progressing to a couple flashbangs in the yard, etc has become the norm. They have robots and drones to reduce the need for entries too.

This will be the new normal under the red flag rule once the libs realize they can use it to eliminate their opponents. It'll go from seeing their neighbor wearing a MAGA hat , to "I'm pretty sure he is planning a mass shooting"

This is the kind of Garbage that goes on ALL Too often. Due Process has been Replaced by Neighbor / EX wife / EX husband / EX Whatever or even the Guy/Gal who thinks you cut them off on the Freeway calling the local Police or Sheriff who hasn't had a good SWAT turn out in a while. Time to Lock & Load!!!

Yep, it's just that simple.

13-Year-Old Boy Arrested After Three Separate Swatting Incidents
"Call of Duty" Gamer Arrested for Swatting Death of Innocent Man

I think a few of these have been busted and made examples of though because the age range varies from minors to adults the punishments vary.

Gaming online makes a large target, larger if you broadcast it and are moderate to professional level. I remember a stream where some guy playing some old retro games was SWATTED and the police came in on stream asking questions. If you search youtube you can find multiple videos of these.

I quietly cheer when a team surrounds a house, shouts on the bullhorn for several hours and enters to find the house empty.

No good guys harmed. No innocents harmed. Just a long day at the office.

Does California have sunshine laws? I'd love to see exactly what was said to police. The FBI and bomb squads doesn't sound standard for a wellness check.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top