JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Saturday night around 11 pm East county swat and police surrounded my whole subdivision in troutdale. They kept blarring on the loud speaker for the home owners to come out, hands in the air, hands empty, and lay face down. This went on for 2 hours. Finally they broke down the door and to their surprise the house was unoccupied. The police did not let anyone leave the neighborhood including my 2 off duty police buddies who just happened to be at my house for a bbq. Next day I was talking to my next door neighbors, one's a sheriff and the other's a state trooper, and they told me the swat team was after my other neighbor who was a police officer. Apparently she's wanted for murder? :huh:

Who would have thought that living in a private subdivision on top of troutdale can be so dangerous?:s0131:

It was super ironic because 1) I didn't know i live near so many cops/law enforcement officers 2) My buddies didn't leave at my request because i didn't want them arguing with other cops in front of my house. I already got a neighbor wanted for murder so I don't need anymore police attention

HUH?! I live on the boarder of Gresham/Troutdale, what area are you talking about? I heard a bunch of sirens recently but never saw anything on the news. I have a few friends who are Troutdale police off. I'll have to ask them about it. Thats pretty wild.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top