JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold on Gunbroker

DESCRIPTION

Offering for sale a Swarovski ZFM 10x42 rifle scope, also sold as the Kahles ZF-95 (Kahles is a division of Swarovski). Fitted with Kahles #104 rangefinding reticle with bullet-drop compensationfor 7.61x51 NATO cartridge. Scope has 1" diameter steel tube, 13.4" overall length, 17oz weight. Crystal clear optics in perfect condition, with amazing light-gathering capability. Scope tube shows signs of careful field use, with minor finish wear on exposed edges and from scope rings.

PRICE
Price is $600 including shipping. First one to post here with an unconditional "I'll Take It" followed by a PM or Email to the Seller wins the prize. Payment by U.S. Postal Money Order only, no PayPal. Item may be cross-posted on other collector forums. See Terms and Conditions below for details.

ABOUT ME
I am new to this forum, but have tons of positive feedback under the same user name (Peconga) on Gunbroker and other collector forums including the FAL Files, Gunboards, CMP Forums, etc. Located in Boise, Idaho so no problem with shipping.

image_1.jpg
image_2.jpg
image_3.jpg

TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The first unconditional "I'll Take It" posted here trumps all conditional postings, PMs and email messages.
2. Posting "I'll Take It" must be followed within TWO (2) HOURS by a PM or email with your full name, address and email address to confirm.
3. If you have questions, please send me a PM or email, however this does not put you first in line for the item(s).
4. Payment by U.S. Postal Money Order, no PayPal, credit cards, checks, or money orders from any other source.
5. Payment must be received within seven (7) days, or the item will be re-listed for sale and a pox will be visited upon your tribe.
6. Items will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate box with insurance and delivery confirmation. Will combine multiple items into single box whenever possible.
7. Item(s) are sold in "As Is" condition. All sales are final, no returns or refunds. No guarantees expressed or implied.
(That's enough fine print for one day...) ;-)

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top