JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1680
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Tucson
State
Other
Pending sale

Selling a Swarovski Z6 3-18x50 scope that I purchased earlier this year and mounted on a Remington 700, sighted it in and there it sat, never to go hunting.. Rifle will be sold separately later and the scope is ready to go with the box and all the paperwork. Winding down my hunting activities due to walking/leg issues so multiple things must go.
Model 59619 with the BRH reticle, no illumination as those cost a bit more...
I paid $2100 shipped (tax/shipping) I am asking $1680
Come and look at it in person, located in NW Tucson AZ or I can ship at cost to wherever you are.
PM me or email: [email protected]

Located in Tucson Arizona, posted here for the traffic/increased amount of members..

IMG_9638 (Large).jpeg IMG_9642 (Large).jpeg IMG_9634 (Large).jpeg Screenshot_2018-12-27 Swarovski Z6 Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 3-18x 50mm Side Focus - MPN 59619.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top