JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have shuffled a few scoped around on my rifles and am looking to trade this scope as I want higher magnification on my new .280 AI medium heavy build.

This scope has been used and has a few small dings in the finish otherwise it's in great shape. Glass and function are absolutely perfect.

Have pictures available but having trouble getting them to upload. Will be glad to email to all interested party's.

I'm looking for something with around 14-20X on the upper end. 30mm tubes and turrets would be nice.

This is a great scope I just have no use for it and would like to swap for what I am after. And yes I'm willing to ship it

SEND ME A COUPLE PIX, IF YOU WOULD. I HAVE A NEW VORTEX VIPER 6.5-20x44 WITH "DEAD HOLD BDC" TO TRADE. HAS BEEN MOUNTED TO THE GUN (SEE MY [8x68s] AD FOR BROWNING 1885 IN 270WBY) BUT NEVER LEFT THE HOUSE TO BE SIGHTED YET (RAINY WESTERN OREGON, HAHA). WITH BUTLER CREEK FLIP-CAPS. PAID $399. TOO MUCH SCOPE FOR MY NEEDS.
GREG, [email protected]

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top