JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ive really been wanting a pair of rifle sights on my 870 & found a guy with a 20" barrel wanting to do a swap.....my barrel is 18" & unfired.....i was looking around online but did not find many good answers....this pic is the best I found

any problems swapping my 18" for a 20" im mostly worried about the barrel threading on my magazine cap....as long as it fits im happy....heres the pic

<broken link removed>

any ideas

If they are both 870 barrels you should have no trouble what so ever. The magazine ring will be in the same position on both barrels. The only difference is how far out past the ring the barrel extends.

thanks for the info......after doing some researxh it looks like that 20" barrel will not work for me, I wanted to shoot any kind of load out of it but still have the rifle sights, I guess I was WRONG lol......dirtys up the rifling bad & leaves a donut pattern on target......

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top