JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale six cameras that were removed from a failed small business and given to me by a friend. I know very little about CCTV cameras other than how to use them. As shown in the pictures there are four of the Swann SW-C-SNO Night Owl cameras and two KC4300 white cameras. This ad is for someone who can put these to good use, and knows how to use them. I have looked online and have found that they are not cheap cameras although the line has been discontinued. What is included in this listing:
* Four (4) Swann Night Owl color/night vision cameras WITHOUT BASES.
* Two (2) KC4300 Ultrak white cameras WITHOUT BASES.
* One (1) ALTV248UL 8 output power supply.
* Four (4) 25 foot extension wires for the Swann cameras.
* One (1) 50 Foot white extension, presumably from the power supply.
* Two (2) Switching Mode Power Supply adapter/plug-ins.

Again, I really do not know much about CCTV systems, but feel free to ask questions. I have posted links to all the sites I have found for these items:

Product

FadFusion.com: SWANN SW-P-SNO/SW-C-SNO SWPSNO/SWCSNO NIGHT OWL CCD CAMERA
ULTRAK KC4300 1/3" CCD B/W SECURITY CAMERA WITH LENS

I was assured that all cameras and equipment were in perfect working order when removed and I can personally see NO cosmetic cracks or damage to anything OTHER THAN ONE KC4300 IS MISSING THE LENS and the mounts for the Swann cameras are also missing. i also have no paperwork or boxes for these items. However, if you are a camera/security wizz, this may be your opportunity to take advantage of my ignorance. Askin 100 OBO and 20 for shipping. Thank you for looking! Feel free to email or PM for pictures.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top