JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does it bother anyone else that they keep switching rifles in the
middle of a scene?:huh:

I swear their film editor has the firearm smarts of a stump. Last nights episode in particular....One second the rifle is a Browning semi-auto and the next second it's
a bolt gun. The rest of the action sure beats "Sons of Guns". ;)
Or am I just being too picky?:s0131:

Jack...:cool:

I kind of thought that you took Sons of Guns and fast forward coupel years and you get swamp people.
Wonder what that gal in SOns of Guns will look like evolving to swamp people.

I think this is it.

swampthing.jpg

Stupid or courageous (or some combination therein), those guys and gals have some mondo huevos. Call me a simpleton, I watch it because it fascinates me. What leaves me totally dumfounded, though, is how many times I've seen dry fires on empty chambers! Rumor has it there's a man-eating reptile on the other end of that thrashing line, something evolution completely ignored for thousands of centuries. I suspect it might be just a little pissed off when it finally breaches. And then "CLICK!!!" So, ummmm, WTF???

I thought that scene in the first (Crocodile Dundee) where he stabs one in the head
with his hunting knife was BS....Then Junior kills one that way with his clasp knife.:s0155:

Got to be "HONGRY" to do that.:s0131:

Jack...:cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews