JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for trade is my SW40VE with original case, lock, manual and envelope with factory casing. Original owner. Comes with two hi-cap mags-14 rounds and one 10 rounder. Custom Bladetech Nano holster, their newest, slimmest IWB holster, very cool, good retention. Also comes with an Uncle Mike's sidekick with a sleeve for an extra mag-not my favorite holster by any means but some people like them, the bladetech holster is pretty sweet though. The slide is Duracoated matte black and the action has been polished to smooth out the tough gritty trigger pull many complain about. Just the polishing alone lightened the pull significantly but it is not a hair trigger by any means. All original factory springs but will include the Wolff 3.5# striker spring which will really lighten the action. I can install that spring if you prefer. Also included is an extra S&W factory striker spring, an extra guide rod assembly and trigger return spring. All the parts are Smith and Wesson other than the Wolff competition striker spring. Open to anything interesting for trade. This gun is a compact (4" barrel), would be interested in a subcompact but nothing smaller than 9mm or anything fun to shoot, SR9C would be cool or maybe something non plastic, hammer fired? Trying to attach pics...hopefully these work. EDIT- I am also very interested in a Wacom Intuos tablet and Stylus for graphics programs (PC) add or take cash depending on model..

IMAG0063.jpg

IMAG0064.jpg

IMAG0065.jpg

IMAG0066.jpg

IMAG0067.jpg

That's why I mentioned add or take cash depending on model. Was just seeing what models anyone had and were looking to trade. Would cost out the value of what model they had and see what each of us felt was a fair deal for splitting the difference. Basicly I was open to any make or model as I hadn't worked on one before and was willing to start with anything. I just acquired a small intuos 3 and am happy with it for now. Sorry I should have edited the wacom off of there nothing else comes to mind for trade except a wacom cintiq..which would probably out value this gun significantly..FNP 9, cz 75 compact, pcr..the sr9c has really caught my interest, xdsc..non handgun trades I can't think of anything else except maybe a good software bundle-adobe cs3 or 4 with photoshop, illustrator..

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.