JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
GUN IS PENDING TRADE ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT! WILL UPDATE AGAIN IF DEAL FALLS THROUGH. THANKS FOR ALL THE INTEREST!

Hello again all,

SW1911 - comes with original box, 1 SW 8 rd mag and 1 Taurus 8 rd mag - 550.00 FIRM
Has light wear on the slide and not sure of the round count as I bought it used. The frame is a bit rough as well. I would say about 85%. All are purely cosmetic.
I put about 50 rounds thru it for function check when I got it. It was a bit dirty so completely disassembled and cleaned inside and out.

Only interested in trading for an AK47, AR or a Mossberg 930. Don't care if it's a WASR but if it is a WASR, I would like 200.00 of top of the gun for the trade. If you have an AR or a 930, I would like to trade straight across. Will make up the difference in .45 factory ammo (have about 500 rounds of WWB) depending on what extra goodies your gun will come with.

FTF in the Seattle area. Willing to drive up to 30 minutes for a meet up. Must have CPL and WA DL for me to verify only.

Best way to get ahold of me is to PM me here as I get the email notifications on my phone.

Last Edited:
couple of more bumps and the ad will be pulled. You'd be hard pressed to find another for this price. If you can show me where you can get one for cheaper from a reputable dealer/site, I will match the price.

yes it is a single sided safety and the sights are plain 3 dot Novaks. Forgot to mention in the ad but it is also a Series 80 gun.

EDIT: WILL ALSO CONSIDER AR rifles for even trade.

550.00 will take the gun. Also have about 500 rounds of WWB plinking ammo and 2 boxes of Winchester PDX Bonded 230 gr hollow points. Will sell the ammo separately only if the guns sells first. $15/box for 50 rd boxes of WWB and $25/box for the PDX HPs.

Final Price drop. 550.00 will take the gun and two mags with box.

Also have ammo I can sell if you want for $15/box for 50 rd boxes of WWB and $25/box for the PDX HPs.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.