JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wolverton Mtn Gun club open to the public one saturday each month, or join & shoot when you want. 30 min north of Battle Ground. or east of woodland

It is nice but it is like 450 or 500 dollars to join and then 120 a year. That is a little expensive for me. There are so many places to shoot around here. I find them just driving around during the summer months. Pack up the guns and take a 2 day drive in the mountains looking for places to shoot and find some coyotes to call in. Mt. Adams has lots of area's. Explore and you will find places.

Alot of dnr land is still open. And anywhere on national forest land thats away from camps and not destructive. As was said if you get out looking around you see tons of spots with good backstops. Just be sure to leave them cleaner than found.:s0155:

Wolvertom IS kind of expensive to buy into,but what a neat range ! well,until the last snow storm...about knocked down several of the shooting houses.haven't been up there since the snow,to see what is going on.
but othee than that,you can shoot undisturbed about 99% of the time during the week...hardly anybody ever up there when I go..except deer and sometimes elk.
We have bowling pin matches and cowboy matches,not sure what else.
longest range is 135 yards,with a 50 yard and a 25 yard.all have/had covered houses and theres a pot bellied stove or 2 about.
sorry,didn't mean to sound like a commercial. lol but I really like going up there to shoot despite the 100 mile round trip

I'm actually a bit interested in Wolverton Mountain GC. I live in Ridgefield, and my father is in Amboy. I'd like to find a close place to escape to for a couple of hours of shooting. We used to shoot a lot together, but it's been 12 years or so... I have a 3 year old daughter and a newborn son, so the leisurely driving around looking for a quarry is no longer an option. I get a 3 hour window here or there, and that's it. Does the Wolverton membership include a guest pass? Are there folks up there on Sundays to talk with? Any other info would be much appreciated. Thanks!

2 years ago I went up on Larch,and there were NO SHOOTING signs all over the mountain,so doubtful you can still shoot up there.
Same with the small pit up the washougal river...too many danged people building houses on good shooting areas. :( !!

You can still shoot up at Larch. Those signs that say no shooting also read below for 1 mile up. The 1500 road at the crossroad to the pit is 1 mile. So you can shoot there and past it.

I am a member here. They are open to the public on Sundays. Really nice, clean, safe, facility.
<broken link removed>

I really need to apply to be a member there. I did fill out the parperwork once and I got a call, but I couldn't make the meeting and the slot went to some one else. :(

Maybe this year.........

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads