JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wolverton's rifle range is only 150 yards,hardly worth setting up for with a .50 cal.BUT,they are open to the public on the second sunday of each month,which is Oct is the 9th. WE have cover,wood stove,and a pop machine.
Clark at 300 yards is the way to go I think.

I recently saw an article somewhere that a new range is opening in Castle Rock in November with, if I recall correctly, 300 and 500 yard areas. Unfortunately its 2 months out but worth looking into.

The only one I know of in SW Washington is Wolverton. They do require membership, but seem have a pretty good payment plan to make it easier to join.

how much is membership at wolverton? i went up to larch yesterday to zero my new ar and so my kids could shoot their bb gun and just after i got zeroed i heard a ricochet fly right over our heads needless to say we packed up immediately and headed home. i dont think i will be going to larch to shoot on the weekends anymore

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top