JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
PM coctailer. I don't believe he orders from them but they do have his FFL on file. I believe his advertised transfer fee is $35 but you will have to check with him. It might be different for Washington.

You know you can order it yourself right? Just set up a transfer at the FFL dealer of your choice, then order from AIM telling them which FFL dealer to send it to, and if AIM has gotten the FFL fax, then they ship it out. Then your dealer calls you and you go pick it up :)

Tks Zul. I assume you need to call AIM to make the order. Big thanks.

I think it depends on the stock level and condition of each firearm whether they take online orders or call-in orders. Either way you must provide them with an FFL dealer to send it too. And if you buy ammo, you have to email or fax them a copy of your license.

If you have any questions, feel free to call or email them. They have amazing customer service and will take care of you.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top