JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you are the Bassman, meaning bass in the water, I have a question or two for you. If you are the Bassman, playing in a band, I have screwed this up...
When I lived:) across the creek, I used to go above the falls and whack the smallies really good for a weekend guy.
Now that I am up in the Battleground area, I can't seem to get in to the swing and get going on smallies. I have seen some super large largemouth locally but can't hook up on smallies like I used to. I could still make the pull to the Tualatin but would like something closer. Any suggestions?

The best place for smallies is Cascade Locks. It's about the same distance as the ramp at the tualatin. It's the best pool on the entire river.

It's best by boat, but there is plenty of access by shore too - look at the backwater by Stevenson and Ash lake.

Local largemouth -

Lacamas - there are lots of smaller ponds and lakes with lgm in them, but lacamas is the only place with good access.

Columbia River - Big largies in the river, but only in a few hard to get to places.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top