JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah - the "authorities" seem to be working every angle they can to shut down as many gun related businesses in Clark County. It's pretty hard for a small business to survive in this area given the competition from Oregon (no taxes on long guns) and all the government hurdles. No one is surviving off transfer fees.

Last Edited:
In fairness:
We were contacted by the buyer and responded immediately, with no further reply. He went directly to SilencerCo and then sent us information months after he spoke with them. The suppressor was at the factory and at the distributor before we had it in our possession. We own 2 of that exact model of suppressor that we demo with. There is absolutely no need or reason to fire a suppressor we already own. We do not fire new guns, if we do, they are listed as a used gun. They are all however, factory fired. If you doubt our sincerity, work ethic or morality, I suggest you visit the shop, talk to customers, see what we contribute to and support. We do a ton for the shooting sports community and the downtown community at large. Read our reviews. Visit the shop. We have inventory, service and integrity, and we cannot let inaccurate comments stand unchallenged. The customer was invited to come in and discuss this directly and that offer was not responded too. We offered to buy it back and that offer was not responded too. Not sure what else we can offer. But we are still willing to do all of the above, but the client must respond. We've been open 6 months in our store front. We are full of clients every day. We stock over 250 firearms and another 50 suppressors and SBRs. Our commitment to customer service is our #1 objective. Even the client's best friend will attest to that, he's here a couple times a month. The offer to resolve is still on the table, but all we can do is offer.

months later? I picked it up nov 3rd.

The pic of the sparrow was retaken with better lighting after I emailed you.

I did not end up shooting it until nov 21st.

Here it is when I cleaned before going to the range

Here it is the next morning after shooting ~300 rds through my 10/22 and mk3 22/45

I didn't ask for a refund, nor was I interested in one. I only wanted the truth on what happened and why.

I do appreciate you bringing a friend of mine into this, seeing as he has nothing to do with the transaction. Where he chooses to shop is his business not mine.

I'm not interested in the drama or dealing with you. i will never step foot in your store again.

If anyone doesn't believe me, It doesn't matter to me. Another member asked me to share this situation and I did. There where it stops for me. Lesson learned, I'll stick with silencershop for my nfa items.

6FD89DFD-351A-4586-8838-94C2EDDD2652.png 0BDB81F6-B297-4735-8B21-696E64F66638.png 5E518FC3-FEAA-48D1-A62F-E4F5F9BD5B7C.png F52D4D93-6C0B-4E53-B00B-1E26E76CE021.png

I'm sorry that we were unable to reach a satisfactory resolution. I would appreciate a chance to talk with you, if you choose to do so. We appreciate you choosing to work with us and we strive to make every purchase the best possible experience. Yours wasn't, we feel bad that you are dissatisfied and the offer to make it right with you still stands. We go above and beyond to satisfy clients needs and we would hope to do the same here. We wish you well.

There is no resolution, I asked wtf happened to my silencer and got nothing. Regardless if you used it, your "distributor", an employee or the magic gun fairy . It was used before I walked out of your shop with it. I paid for a new item and I did not recieve that.

"Your offer" which was never made until now.

You refund my sparrow? I eat $200 tax stamp and wait 6 months for a replacement sparrow.

No thanks.

Do business with you again?

Not gonna happen. Burned once.

Keith's has been getting my gun business.

And silencershop my suppressors.

It's too bad, you have a nice store which I told you when I picked up my suppressor. Unfortunately you ignored my email, especially the one I forwarded from silencerco. Which was for me to send it back to them and they'd replace everything but the sleeve that's serialized. I passed, it was not damaged that I could tell.

Maybe you didn't receive it, much like your offer to resolve this was never recieved by me.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top