JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have one. It's lots of fun to shoot and eats just about everything I've fed it. I also like that it a threaded barrel. What I don't like; that it came with only 1 mag and additional mags are hard to find and are expensive.

Bought one a month or two ago, haven't made it to the range with it yet though. When I bought it they (Fishermans) had mags in stock so I bought an extra. Wish I had gotten a couple more though.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

I have one. It's lots of fun to shoot and eats just about everything I've fed it. I also like that it a threaded barrel. What I don't like; that it came with only 1 mag and additional mags are hard to find and are expensive.
Fred Meyer 20 bucks each or Plinker Tactical 35 rounds for 35.
I have one and it is alot of fun to shoot recoil is less than a 10/22. They are pretty accurate i put a red dot on mine and feeds and shoots any ammo i have put in it.

Ive had mine for 2 years or so and love it. Perfect trainer for your AR (set mine up to match), good cheap plinking and shoots rimfire steel matches like a champ. Everyone who shoots mine wants one asap. Be sure not to over pay. I have seen a few priced a little too high lately.

Are you asking about the S&W M&P 15 .22 or the M&P .22 pistol? Either way I own both and they both shoot great! The only issue I've had is a failed 15 .22 mag that's being replaced. You can't go wrong with these if you get either for a decent price.

I found a trick on youtube to get around the mag shortage/cost issue last year/earlier this year. The 10 rounders were setup such that all you had to do was take the mag apart like you were cleaning it and take out the spacer they put in to prevent the spring from compressing for 12 rounds. In 30 seconds or less you had a 12 round mag. There are probably some youtube videos still out there showing how its done.

However, I've read that S&W redesigned the 10 round mags recently to prevent it but I've not confirmed it.

I've had mine for a year and half and it's been great and reliable. Midway has had factory mags in stock for 16.99 for over a month now.

Edit: should of specified, I am speaking about the rifle.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top