JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Because I am going to ask that question, what as a fighter pilot do you do if you are not allowed to be part of combat missions? 'Fight' implies combat, 'er' means a person, 'fighter' is a person who fights in combat.

So if you aren't allowed to be in combat, exactly what do you do as a fighter pilot?

I'm not knocking this ladies skills flying, but they keep calling her a ex fighter pilot and then also say she was a fighter pilot before women could fly combat missions..... so... paint me confused on how these two statements can coexist as truths.

She flew f18 before women where alowall to go into combat mmmmm so she flew a fighter bomber but never got to drop a bomb or shoot the guns in a war zone .but she still is cinsconsid a fighter pilot .
Now in the latest you can look up apatchie helo videos on YouTube and hear and see women pilots talking on the radio and completely slaughter insergents and tali ban with a 30 mm cannon LOL HILARIOUS

Women are cold blooded well some women are cold blooded when you put them in a position to protect other people they have a natural instinct to do it
So you put one in a helicopter with a cannon and rockets and say protect the guys on the ground mmmmmmm and they do it .
And go home and sleep well lol the mom instinct is a dangerous thing

She flew f18 before women where alowall to go into combat mmmmm so she flew a fighter bomber but never got to drop a bomb or shoot the guns in a war zone .but she still is cinsconsid a fighter pilot .
Now in the latest you can look up apatchie helo videos on YouTube and hear and see women pilots talking on the radio and completely slaughter insergents and tali ban with a 30 mm cannon LOL HILARIOUS

Sigh. :rolleyes:

I don't care what her background is, she kept a cool head and landed a bird with a broken wing like an absolute boss.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top