JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
would they have been used during the 1990s. I'd think that Police Detectives could have used these sidearms but I understand, and am confused; that they were used by the Department of Corrections back East? I would have thought that the D. of Corrections in the Eastern States would have used the wonder 9s at that time. Under cover cops using SW 640s 357 but not D. of Corrections?????

Anyone have any ideas on this link. I am having one sent to me from back East said to have hailed from the D. of Corrections in the Middle Atlantic states??

would they have been used during the 1990s. I'd think that Police Detectives could have used these sidearms but I understand, and am confused; that they were used by the Department of Corrections back East? I would have thought that the D. of Corrections in the Eastern States would have used the wonder 9s at that time. Under cover cops using SW 640s 357 but not D. of Corrections?????

Anyone have any ideas on this link. I am having one sent to me from back East said to have hailed from the D. of Corrections in the Middle Atlantic states??

Not sure about how they've been used by LEO's. But this is my edc pocket gun, and I really like it. Tried various cartridges in it until I found the stoutest load I can shoot well: Winchester 110 grain jhp's (although they look like they're semi-jacketed to me).

Great little gun. I think you'll like it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top