JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$740
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
SW .380 Shield EZ, FMJ, HP, lock box.
Purchased 10/2020 at Keith's and only used once for training at an indoor range, fired less than 40 times and I have the bullet shells to prove it.
Just want to break even on my costs. Paid over $250 in ammo during the height of the ammo shortage (the Hornady was price gouged at 40/box), gun was $399 (have receipt from Keith's). I have a car and can meet anywhere within 30 miles of Portland to transfer the firearm. I have an appointment on April 2nd for a conceal carry permit so I'd love to sell it before April 2nd and cancel my conceal carry permit appointment.
See pics.

gun serial.jpg gun manuf embossed partial serial shown.jpg gun serial number label.jpg gun box closed top.jpg gun case.jpg bullets.jpg gun model embossed.jpg gun box lid open lock.jpg gun manual.jpg.png hornady.jpg.png smith wesson .380 shield ez.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.