JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Both in good shape. The bores are a little dark but shoot very well. I've had them for years but just don't shoot them anymore.

Willing to trade for: AR, Mini 14, 357, 38sp, 9mm, Hi Standard pistol or what have you?

Will also consider trading the FN along with my Super Redhawk 454 (listed in the pistol classified) and a S@W K-22. It would have to be for the right thing preferably an AR.

SVT-40 is traded, the Traded

DSCF4480.jpg
DSCF4483.jpg
DSCF4484.jpg

Another SVT I see :). Well, I just closed my thread out, so it looks like we won't be having a parade like the GSG-5 guys are :D .

Good luck. It looks like a nice one.

Keith

Very true. Any luck with the FN? I've been considering getting an Argie with detachable 20-rd box in .30-06 but they don't seem to come up too often. The 8mms seem to come up more often.

My SVTs new owner seems to be tickled pink with his Ruskie rifle, as I am with what I traded for.

Keith

Very true. Any luck with the FN? I've been considering getting an Argie with detachable 20-rd box in .30-06 but they don't seem to come up too often. The 8mms seem to come up more often.

My SVTs new owner seems to be tickled pink with his Ruskie rifle, as I am with what I traded for.

Keith

I haven't seen the 06 in ages.

I'm working on a multiple trade with the FN, super redhawk and a k-22. We'll see what happens.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.